Here’s a few good quotations on the topic of greatness. Hope you like them:
1) Anybody can be a nobody, but it takes a man to be somebody. -Eugene Debs
2) There are three marks of a superior man; being virtuous, he is free from anxiety; being wise, he is free from perplexity; being brave, he is free from fear. -Confucius
3) Great men are they who see that spiritual is stronger than material force, that thoughts rule the world. -Emerson
4) Great men suffer hours of depression through introspection and self-doubt. That is why they are great. That is why you will find modesty and humility the characteristics of such men. -Bruce Barton
5) Lincoln was not great because he was born in a log cabin, but because he got out of it. -James Adams
6) If any man seeks for greatness, let him forget greatness and ask for truth, and he will find both. -Horace Mann
If you liked any of these, please comment using the form below.