Here are 17 quotes about boldness.
I hope some of them push you to be more bold:
1. Boldness be my friend. -William Shakespeare
2. Boldness is a mask for fear, however great. -John Dryden
3. People who make no mistakes lack boldness and the spirit of adventure. They are the brakes on the wheels of progress. -Dale Turner
4. Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
5. Put a grain of boldness into everything you do. -Baltasar Gracian
6. Freedom lies in being bold. -Robert Frost
7. Most of our obstacles would melt away if, instead of cowering before them, we should make up our minds to walk boldly through them. -Orison Swett Marden
8. You must play boldly to win. -Arnold Palmer
9. Fortune befriends the bold. -John Dryden
10. A decent boldness ever meets with friends. -Homer
11. Act honestly, and answer boldly. -Danish proverb
12. When you cannot make up your mind which of two evenly balanced courses of action you should take – choose the bolder. -William Joseph Slim
13. Boldness is ever blind, for it sees not dangers and inconveniences whence it is bad in council though good in execution. -Francis Bacon
14. Virtue is bold, and goodness never fearful. -William Shakespeare
15. In great straits and when hope is small, the boldest counsels are the safest. -Titus Livy
16. We make way for the man who boldly pushes past us. -Christian Nevell Bovee
17. He who finds Fortune on his side should go briskly ahead, for she is wont to favor the bold. -Baltasar Gracian
Which ones do you like the most? Me, I like 4 and 12.
Please share your comments down below.
Also, do any of you have any good boldness quotes you can share here?
PS: remember to check out the new motivational audio section of the blog.