- Never put off till to-morrow what you can do to-day.
- Never trouble another for what you can do yourself.
- Never spend your money before you have earned it.
- Never buy what you do not want because it is cheap.
- Pride costs more than hunger, thirst and cold.
- We seldom report of having eaten too little.
- Nothing is troublesome that we do willingly.
- How much pain evils have cost us that have never happened!
- Take things always by the smooth handle.
- When angry, count ten before you speak, if very angry, count a hundred.
See more quotes
Again, please make sure to enter your info above and press Submit.