Here’s a few success quotes I stumbled upon recently:
1) The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience. -Eleanor Roosevelt
2) There are no secrets to success: Don’t waste time looking for them. Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty to those for whom you work, and persistence. -Colin Powell
3) Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles that one has overcome while trying to succeed. -Booker T. Washington
4) I am not judged by the number of times I fail, but by the number of times I succeed. And the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I can fail and keep trying! -Tom Hopkins
5) There is more in us than we know. If we can be made to see it, perhaps, for the rest of our lives, we will be unwilling to settle for less. -Kurt Hahn
Anyone have any Success Quotes they’d like to share here?
Please leave a comment below.