1. Success does not consist in never making mistakes, but in never making the same one a second time.
-George Bernard Shaw
2. I am sure in my own mind that the one business of life is to succeed, that God did not give us these magnificent brains, these miraculous personalities, and these wonderful physical qualities and then expect us to waste our lives in failure. -Sterling W. Sill
3. The secret of every man who has ever been successful lies in the fact that he formed the habit of doing those things that failures don’t like to do. -A. Jackson King
4. If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imaged, he will meet with success unexpected in common hours. -Henry David Thoreau
5. Nature gave men two ends–one to sit on, and one to think with. Ever since then man’s success or failure has been dependent on the one he used most. -George R. Kirkpatrick
6. Ever man is enthusiastic at times. One man has enthusiasm for thirty minutes, another man has it for thirty days. But it is the man who has it for thirty years who makes a success in life. -Edward B. Butler
7. Under normal periods, any man’s success hinges about five percent on what others do for him and 95 percent on what he does. -James A. Worsham
8. Because a fellow has failed once or twice or a dozen times, you don’t want to set him down as a failure till he’s dead or loses his courage–and that’s the same thing. -George Horace Lorimer
9. Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Half effort does not produce half results. It produces no results. Work, continuous work and hard work, is the only way to accomplish results that last. -Hamilton Holt
10. Entrepreneurs average 3.8 failures before final success. What sets the successful ones apart is their amazing persistence. There are a lot of people out there with good and marketable ideas, but pure entrepreneurial types almost never accept defeat. -Lisa M. Amos
How’d you like those?
Any one of them spark something inside of you?
Do you have any success quotes you’d like to share?
Please write your comments in the section below.