I’ve already got a page on success quotes, but I thought I’d post another one here for you. Enjoy!
1) Even if at first you do succeed, you still have to work hard to stay there. -Richard C Miller
2) The only honest measure of your success is what you are doing compared to your true potential. -Paul J. Meyer
3) Keep in mind that neither success nor failure is ever final. -Roger W Babson
4) Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted. -David Bly
5) Success is not a destination that you ever reach. Success is the quality of your journey. -Jennifer James
6) The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work. -Vince Lombardi
7) People with goals succeed, because they know where they are going. -Earl Nightingate
8 ) There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. -General Colin Powell
9) One’s best success comes after his greatest disappointments. -Henry Ward Beecher
10) Behind every successful man there is a lot of unsuccessful years. -Bob Brown
11) Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. -Robert Collier
12) Success…it’s what you do with you’ve got. -Leroy Van Dyke
13) Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good that we often may win, by fearing to attempt. -William Shakespeare
14) The road to success is always under construction. -Danielle Hollister
15) The future belongs to those who see possibilities before they become obvious. -John Scully
16) It takes twenty years to become overnight success. -Eddie Cantor
17) If at first you fail, try and try again until you succeed. -Jake Richter
18) Success requires effort. If you never try, you will never succeed. -Jake Richter
19) I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work. -Thomas Edison
20) Recipe for success: Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing. -William A. Ward
Not bad, right? I hope your write some of these down on stickie notes and post them somewhere where you can see them.
Which ones are “stickie-worthy” for you?