Today I thought I’d do something different and post multiple random motivational quotes that I have found during my travels.
If you like them or not, or they spark a thought in your mind, please feel free to comment on this post. Go ahead! Here they are:
1) You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can’t have it.
2) There is only one success — to be able to spend your life in your own way. -Christopher Morley
3) To me success can only be achieved through repeated failure and introspection. In fact, success represents 1% of your work that results from the 99% that is called failure. -Honda
4) How do we know but that the interruption we snarl at is the most blessed thing that has come to us in long days? -Anna R. Lindsay
5) Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable. -Theodore N. Vail
6) Fall seven times, stand up eight. -Japanese Proverb
THERE YOU HAVE IT! Hope you liked them. Again, feel free to comment, and remember to VOTE up above at the top of this post.