Today I thought I’d do something different and post multiple random motivational quotes that I have found during my travels.
If you like them or not, or they spark a thought in your mind, please feel free to comment on this post. Go ahead! Here they are:
1) You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can’t have it.
2) There is only one success — to be able to spend your life in your own way. -Christopher Morley
3) To me success can only be achieved through repeated failure and introspection. In fact, success represents 1% of your work that results from the 99% that is called failure. -Honda
4) How do we know but that the interruption we snarl at is the most blessed thing that has come to us in long days? -Anna R. Lindsay
5) Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable. -Theodore N. Vail
6) Fall seven times, stand up eight. -Japanese Proverb
THERE YOU HAVE IT! Hope you liked them. Again, feel free to comment, and remember to VOTE up above at the top of this post.
Want more motivational quotes to read?