THIS IS A GUEST POST
All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. -Walt Disney
Do you have the courage to pursue your dreams? Not only pursuing your dreams but reaching them and making sure that they do come true is a challenge. It is very easy to dream but actually doing what it takes to make sure that your dreams become a reality is hard. Here are some ways that you can develop courage and increase the likelihood that
your dream will become a reality.
1. Become very clear about your dream. Know exactly what you want to get. Visualize it in your mind with as clear of details as possible. Napolean Hill said in his famous book, Think and Grow Rich, Thoughts are Things. What you think about, you bring about. Make sure that you are thinking about your dream in clear and positive ways.
2. Write down your dream. Give it life with as many details as possible. Include all aspects of your life. Write down with as much clarity as you can the action steps that you will take to make your dream happen.
3. Find pictures from magazines, newspapers and other sources that tell the story of your dream. Cut these out and glue them on a board to create a dream board. Add words that also describe your dream. Keep your board in a place where you will look at it regularly.
4. Take your dream board and create a dream and vision video with the same images and text. Watch the video regularly and share it with your friends, family, support team, mentors and anyone else you feel like sharing it with. You may even also want to put it on your website or blog for the whole world to see.
5. When you are struggling or encountering challenges, remember that no one ever realizes their dream without these. Make a plan as to how you will overcome them and move forward.
Reach for the stars and if you miss you will at least reach the rooftop. -Anonymous–
Are you my fan on facebook yet?
Be my fan and get access to articles, videos, links and more on how to
run a successful online business.