Ever get stressed out?
I know I do. Dealing with it is a part of life, but it’s nice to have some help. Read below for some stress quotes to see if any resonate with you; if any do, please leave a comment below.
1. Give your stress wings and let it fly away. -Carin Hartness
2. Take rest; a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop. -Ovid
3. Men, for the sake of getting a living forget to live. -Margaret Fuller
4. Sometimes headache is all in your head. Relax. -Hartman Jule
5. Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. -Chinese Proverb
6. If your teeth are clenched and your fists are clenched, your lifespan is probably clenched. -Adabella Radici
7. Stress is poison. -Agave powers
8. Don’t let the mind bully your body into believing it must carry the burden of its worries. -Astrid Alauda
9. Is everything as urgent as your stress would imply? -Carriet Latet
10. There is more to life than increasing its speed. -Mohandas Gandhi
11. The time to relax is when you don’t have time for it. -Jim Goodwin & Sydney Harris
12. The field of consciousness is tiny. It accepts only one problem at a time . -Antoine de Saint-Exupery
13. A poor life this if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare. -William Henry Davies
14. Stress is the trash of modern life—we all generate it but if you don’t dispose of it properly, it will pipe up and overtake your life. -Danzae Pace
15. One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one’s work is terribly important. -Bertrand Russell
16. Stress is an admission of weakness, a cry of defeat to the world. -Carrie Latet
17. Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths. -Etty Hillesum
18. I try to avoid stress; it makes me feel like I’m rubber-stamping all my organs ‘‘Urgent.’’
19. The only liberty an inferior man really cherishes is the liberty to quit work, stretch out in the sun, and scratch himself. -H.L. Mencken
20. The mark of a successful man is one that has spent an entire day on the bank of a river without feeling guilty about it. -Chinese Philosopher
Which ones here jump out at you? Which ones are you going to post up in front of you? Please comment below and if you have any wisdom on stress to share, please do so.