Today is one of those days.
I hope some of these really help you out. Please write a comment at the bottom if you like the quotes.
1. When you have a great and difficult task, something perhaps almost impossible, if you only work a little at a time, every day a little, suddenly the work will finish itself. -Isak Dinesen
2. Give to the world the best you have and the best will come back to you. -Madeline Bridges
3. A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral. -Antoine de Saint-Exupery
4. Instead of thinking about where you are, think about where you want to be. It takes twenty years of hard work to become an overnight success. -Diana Rankin
5. You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough. You must want it with an inner exuberance that erupts through the skin and joins the energy that created the world. -Sheila Graham
6. Many things which cannot be overcome when they are together, yield themselves up when taken little by little. -Plutarch
7. To wait for someone else, or to expect someone else to make my life richer, or fuller, or more satisfying, puts me in a constanct state of suspension. -Kathleen Tierney Andrus
8. You don’t need endless time and perfect conditions. Do it now. Do it today. Do it for twenty minutes and watch your heart start beating. -Barbara Sher
9. If your dream is a big dream, and if you want your life to work on the high level that you say you do, there’s no way around doing the work it takes to get you there. -Joyce Chapman
10. Stay up and really burn the midnight oil. There are no compromises. -Leontyne Price
11. That which we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly. -Thomas Paine
There you have it! Which of these cool motivational quotes do you like the best? Any other quotes you want to share? Please write your comment below. 🙂