Here’s a few health quotes for you. Maybe you’ve been thinking about getting back into shape? Or living more healthy? Yeah; me too!
(BTW, I just realized I already did another health quotes page; click on that link to find it; the quotes there are very different from these ones)
1. The greatest wealth is health. -Virgil
2. Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon. -Doug Larson
3. Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing. -Redd Foxx
4. In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired. -Author Unknown
5. He who takes medicine and neglects to diet wastes the skill of his doctors. -Chinese Proverb
6. Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint. -Mark Twain
7. I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol. -Author Unknown
8. If I had my way I’d make health catching instead of disease. -Robert Ingersoll
9. Diseases of the soul are more dangerous and more numerous than those of the body. -Cicero
10. A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book. -Irish Proverb
11. Fresh air impoverishes the doctor. -Danish Proverb
12. We drink one another’s health and spoil our own. -Jerome K. Jerome
13. Sickness is the vengeance of nature for the violation of her laws. -Charles Simmons (I know this is harsh; someone else collected these for me; and I understand it isn’t fully true)
14. He who has health, has hope. And he who has hope, has everything. -Proverb
15. To wish to be well is a part of becoming well. -Seneca
16. Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory. -Albert Schweitzer
17. Health is not simply the absence of sickness. -Hannah Green
18. It’s no longer a question of staying healthy. It’s a question of finding a sickness you like. -Jackie Mason
So, which of these really jumped out at you? Do you have any quotes or thoughts of your own you can share with everyone? Please comment below.
AGAIN, here’s that other health quotes page I told you about earlier; seriously, you should check it out and compare the ones there to this page.