1. It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.-Anton LaVey
2. Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the the universe. -Albert Einstein
3. The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. -Unknown
By the way, if this page isn’t what you’re looking for, I have a HUGE list of inspirational quotes by topic here.
4. The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -Voltaire
5. Stupidity has a knack of getting its way. -Albert Camus
6. The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison
7. The wise understand by themselves; fools follow the reports of others -tibetan Proverb
8. Alcohol gives you infinite patience for stupidity. -Sammy Davis, Jr.
9. Creativity is the sudden cessation of stupidity. -Edwin Land
10. Earnestness is stupidity sent to college. -P. J. O’Rourke
11. Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity. -Frank Leahy
12. I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it. -Edith Sitwell
13. Idleness is the stupidity of the body, and stupidity is the idleness of the mind. -Johann G. Seume
14. In politics stupidity is not a handicap. -Napoleon Bonaparte
15. Stupidity fuses notoriety and celebrity. -Suzanne Fields
16. Stupidity talks, vanity acts. -Victor Hugo
17. Stupidity often saves a man from going mad. -Oliver Wendell Holmes
18. With stupidity the gods themselves struggle in vain. -Friedrich Schiller
19. You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public. -Scott Adams
Which of these quotes do you like the most? Have any of your own to share? Please comment below.