I make a lot of mistakes.
How about you?
These “making mistakes quotes” below should help you not feel so bad about your blunders. Maybe that’s a good place to start in fixing our mistakes?
1. There are no mistakes, no coincidences. All events are blessings given to us to learn from. -Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
2. If you don’t make mistakes, you aren’t really trying. -Coleman Hawking
3. The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything. -Edward Phelps
4. A winner is someone who accepts his failures and mistakes, picks up the pieces, and continues striving to reach his goals. -Dexter Yager
5. The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing. -John Powell
6. If you aren’t making many mistakes, it is sure sign you are playing it too safe. -John Maxwell
7. Mistakes are part of the dues one pays for a full life. -Sophia Loren
8. An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made in a very narrow field. -Niels Bohr
9. The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one. -Elbert Hubbard
10. If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
11. From errors of others, a wise man corrects his own. -Syrus
12. Admit your errors before someone else exaggerates them. -Andrew Mason
13. Just because you make mistakes doesn’t mean you are one. -Anonymous
14. If you shut your door to all errors truth will be shut out. -Rabindranath Tagore
15. Mistakes are the usual bridge between inexperience and wisdom. -Phyllis Theroux
16. As long as the world is turning and spinning, we’re gonna be dizzy and we’re gonna make mistakes. -Mel Brooks
17. You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm. -Colette
18. If a mistake is not a stepping stone, it is a mistake. -Eli Siegel
19. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, make amends immediately. It’s easier to eat crow while it’s still warm. -Dan Heist
20. Mistakes fail in their mission of helping the person who blames them on the other fellow. -Henry Haskins
21. Making mistakes simply means you are learning faster. -Weston Agor
22. I never make stupid mistakes. Only very, very clever ones. -John Peel
23. It was when I found out I could make mistakes that I knew I was on to something. -Ornette Coleman
24. If you do not make mistakes, you are not working on hard enough problems. And that’s a big mistake. -F. Wikzek
25. Never say, ‘‘oops.’’ Always say, ‘‘Ah, interesting.’’ -Anonymous
How’d you like those?
Again, if you don’t write these down and post them up somewhere, you’re going to forget them. Which ones really jump out at YOU? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below. 🙂