2. Study Hard: Knowledge enables a man to work more intelligently and effectively.
3. Have Initiative: Ruts often deepen into graves.
4. Love Your Work: Then you will find pleasure in mastering it.
5. Be Exact: Slipshod methods bring slipshod results.
6. Have the Spirit of Conquest: Thus you can successfully battle and overcome difficulties.
7. Cultivate Personality: Personality is to a man what perfume is to the flower.
8. Help and Share with Others: The real test of business greatness lies in giving opportunity to others.
9. Be Democratic: Unless you feel right toward your fellow men, you can never be a successful leader of men.
10. In all Things Do Your Best: The man who done his best has done everything. The man who has done less than his best has done nothing.
-Charles M. Schwab